Saturday, January 6, 2007

Food.... Mmmm....

So, as anyone could probably tell from our blogs, Katie and I both love food and eat a lot of it. While enjoying our chicken dinner in Frankenmuth recently, we laughed about how funny it would be to have a blog in which we could showcase all of the photos we take of our food. Soon after that meeting, Katie actually followed through and created one! Here's to all of our delicious, pretty, weird, and fun foods...

Btw, I used an html photo format courtesy of Lee May. If it's a bit annoying, I'll use something else.











Apple-Cranberry pie I made for Christmas... Surprisingly delicious!




Yule Log at Christmas... Also surprisingly delicous...




Cute chocolate truffles, left over at the candy store from Christmas.




Could help but put up a classic food from the Benelux countries...



1 comment:

Teresa said...

OK -- way cool! And I know you have many more photos of food than this!!